Most Commented Posts
Published on : Tuesday, June 21, 2022
As new bookings soar in the Pacific region and with more international markets returning to Australia and New Zealand, Hotelbeds announces a new strategic partnership with Australia’s International Hotel Group, TFE Hotels.
This deal could not come at a better time as Hotelbeds is seeing a record number of new bookings. In the last four weeks Australia has shown a 20% increase for the months of July to December compared to the same period in 2019.
As a result of this latest agreement, Hotelbeds can offer its 60,000+ clients special rates and exclusive offers at 48 properties spread across Australia and New Zealand covering all key cities, that are part of the ever-expanding TFE Hotels group.
“We strongly believe this new partnership with TFE Hotels will strengthen our position in the Pacific”, said Colm Flanagan, Head of Regional Chain Partners APAC at Hotelbeds. He added that “this strategic partnership will provide Hotelbeds clients, both domestically and internationally, access to a range of fantastic offers at a wide range of travel inspiring properties”.
Hotelbeds’ clients will now be able to tempt their clients with a range of properties that make up the group’s numerous brands including:
· A by Adina: Australia’s newest premium hotel brand features contemporary Australian design, architectural finishes, and thoughtfully designed interiors. The hotel’s curators are there to service every need.
· Adina Hotels: spacious and stylish apartment living with all the mod cons and services and amenities from a hotel including 24-reception, swimming pool, free WIFI and gym facilities.
· Vibe Hotels: Vibe Hotels offer Australian-inspired hospitality in some of the country’s most iconic locations.
· Rendezvous: designed to bring romance and old-world charm back to the city. With hotels in Melbourne, Sydney, and Perth, they’ve got the east and west coasts covered.
· Travelodge Hotels: Travelodge gives travelers more of what they want and less of what they don’t when you stay. Hotels in city locations around Australia and New Zealand offer great accommodation, high speed Wi-Fi and a relaxed feel.
· Collection by TFE Hotels: the brand represents beautiful designed with individual character and charm. Striking design and attention to the individual are hallmarks at The Calile Hotel Brisbane, Melbourne’s The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins, Hotel Kurrajong Canberra and at The Hotel Britomart in Auckland.
· Quincy Hotels: Quincy introduced anticipatory hospitality’ in a burst of colour and personality when they launched in Australia last year. True to its Melbourne and Singaporean roots, Quincy Melbourne brings a taste of SE Asia to our shores.
TFE Hotels’ Senior Director of Sales, Shahnaz Bakhshay said TFE Hotels was in the midst of an expansive growth program with new hotels in construction in Australia, as well as Singapore, Switzerland and Austria.
“Over the past two years we have added two new brands – A by Adina and Quincy – to our portfolio and opened 17 new hotels around the globe and we’re delighted to bring Australian hospitality to the world.”
“As we move into this next recovery phase and markets open up, TFE has elevated our strategic partnership with Hotelbeds to leverage off their expansive distribution network both here in Australia and internationally. We look forward to working together distribute content and reach markets that we haven’t entered before.”