Published on : Monday, June 20, 2022
This summer, Mandarin Oriental, Paris is offering a new range of delicacies and refreshing cocktails to be savoured in and around the hotel’s charming “secret” inner garden. Guests can indulge in intriguing cocktails on the Hendrick’s temporary terrace, relish a selection of homemade ice cream creations by Pastry Chef Adrien Bozzolo, relax over a creative new brunch designed by Chef Thierry Marx at Camélia and enjoy a magical stay with the new Suite Delight accommodation package.
Cocktail time with Hendrick’s Gin on the Bar 8 summer terrace
Decked out in Hendrick’s colours, the terrace in the hotel’s exclusive interior garden is the perfect place to sip a refreshing al fresco cocktail. The décor is inspired by the botanical and poetic universe of Hendrick’s master distiller, Lesley Gracie, and her Scottish Cabinet of Curiosities, where she keeps her elixirs created with plants grown in her own greenhouses or discovered during her travels around the world.
The mixology team at Bar 8 have created four exclusive cocktails. Lost in Paradise features Hendrick’s Orbium Gin, The Eight Heritage and Good Morning are made with Hendrick’s Neptunia Gin, and Bubble Kiss uses the popular Hendrick’s Original Gin. These cocktails are EUR30 each and are available from 1 June to 31 October 2022. Bar 8 is open every day from 11am to 1am.
Homemade ice cream creations by Pastry Chef Adrien Bozzolo
This summer, at Camélia, Pastry Chef Adrien has created a lovely selection of homemade ice creams. The hotel’s charming garden is an idyllic summer spot to enjoy these icy delights. The ice cream menu includes:
- generous and gourmet cups, including the Saint Ho, an iced version of the signature pastry of Mandarin Oriental, Paris, the Saint-Honoré
- traditional scoops of ice creams and sorbets
- a frozen pastry creation, the Tropézienne, composed of flaky brioche, vanilla and orange blossom ice cream, and whipped vanilla cream
- pistachio or coffee sticks and apricot ice cream tubes.
The frozen delights menu, with prices ranging from EUR6 to EUR18, is available every day at Camélia from 3pm to 5.30pm. Reservations are not necessary.
The new brunch by Chef Thierry Marx at Camélia
Chef Thierry has created a new Sunday brunch formula at Camélia for guests to enjoy in the hotel’s garden. Served directly at the table, the brunch features exceptional treats such as the famous “pâté en croute” from the Maison Vérot, the unmissable composition of cheeses from the “Meilleur Ouvrier de France” Rodolphe le Meunier, a selection of artisanal smoked fish, and pastries and breads from Chef Thierry’s Bakery. Also for delectation is the choice of two dishes from Chef Thierry’s creations such as the salted Croffle served with a poached egg, bacon and arugula, dim sum and Thai curry, and classics like avocado toast or caramel banana pancakes. The brunch ends on a final sweet note: a seasonal pastry selection designed by Pastry Chef Adrien Bozzolo.
The new brunch at Camélia is every Sunday from 12.30pm to 3pm and is EUR152 per person. The price includes a selection of appetisers to share, a choice of two dishes, a pastry creation by Pastry Chef Adrien and a hot drink.
The new Suite Delight accommodation package
This Suite Delight package includes:
- daily American breakfast for one or two people, served in the privacy of the suite or in the Camélia restaurant overlooking the hotel’s lush garden
- complimentary minibar refreshed daily (non-alcoholic drinks)
- one-way airport transfer or complimentary parking
- a bottle of Champagne Louis Roederer and signature welcome amenities to enjoy in the comfort of the suite upon arrival
- additional benefits are available for Fans of M.O.
Tags: Hotel News, Mandarin Oriental
Most Commented Posts