Most Commented Posts
The SSC Stenographer exam takes place in March and is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The registration for this exam is done on the official website of SSC.If you also wish to get selected for SSC Stenographer 2022, you must dedicate 4 to 5 hours a day to preparing for the exam. You can lessen this time if you opt for BYJU’s Exam Prep as you will get all the study material as well as experts to help you achieve your goal.
SSC Stenographer 2022 – Documents Required
Before we move on to the application process, let us know the documents required so that you can keep them handy while filling out the form. Here are the documents required for filling out the application form.You must visit its website to know more!
· Aadhar Card
· Active mobile number and email id are to be given for the OTP verification.
· Photo ID proof
· Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
· Scanned copy of your signature and photograph
· If in case the applicant has any disability, they need to submit the certificate for it.
Steps to Fill the SSC Stenographer 2022 Application Form
Mentioned below are the steps to fill out the application form quickly and without any hassle.
Step 1 – To fill out the form, you need to go to the official website of SSC
Step 2 – Now, you need to search for the registration link for SSC Stenographer.
Step 3 – Once you get the form, fill it out by entering your personal and professional details.
Step 4 – After filling out the form, they will send the registration ID and password on your registered mobile number and email id.
Step 5 – You will have to fill out the application form by logging in again.
Step 6 – As per your documents, you need to complete the application form.
Step 7- Now, you need to upload all the required documents and your scanned photo and signature. Make sure that you read the documents section carefully and then upload them.
Step 8 – Verify the details you have mentioned carefully, as even one small mistake can lead to the rejection of the form.
Step 9 – After re-reading it, submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
The application fee is very nominal as it is Rs.100 for General/OBC, and there is no fee for SC/ST/PH and female candidates.
SSC Stenographer 2022: Eligibility Criteria
It is essential to check if you are eligible to apply for the SSC Stenographer exam. Here are the details regarding the eligibility criteria.
· If you wish to apply for Grade C, you are eligible if your age is between 18 to 30 years.
· You are eligible for the candidates applying for Grade D if your age is between 18 to 27 years. For the date of birth, they consider it according to your high school documents or other documents equivalent to it.
There is age relaxation for various categories, such as:
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|PWD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
The candidate should be at least 10+2 pass or have an identical degree from a known university or board.
After clearing the CBT and Skill test, you will have to provide all your 12th class documents, such as mark sheet and provisional certificate.
For applying for the SSC Stenographer exam, you need to be
- An Indian citizen, or
- Nepal citizen, or
- Bhutan citizen, or
- A Tibetan refugee who pursued asylum in India prior January 1, 1962.
- Any individual with Indian origin who has been transferred to any of the following countries: Myanmar, East African countries of Kenya, Zambia, Malawi, Sri Lanka, Uganda, etc.
So now you are aware of the SSC Stenographer 2022 application procedure. The exams are in the coming months, so buck up your preparation by signing up with BYJU’s Exam Prep, since here you will get all the information related to the exam, such as the exam dates for 2022, exam pattern, syllabus, selection process, admit card, and much more.