Most Commented Posts
Pac-Man, also known as Pacman, is a 1980 maze action video game that was developed and made for arcades by Namco. With this game, a player is given controls over Pac-Man, who is required to eat all the dots that are present inside the maze while avoiding all the ghosts that come in different colors.
This game, which was originally released as Puck-Man in Japan, was once the best arcade game, and the best thing about it was that Pac-Man at one point could eat the colored ghosts for bonus points.
Earlier this year, Google released a Pacman 30th Anniversary game Doodle on their homepage to pay homage to those who grew up while playing it.
While a lot of people, mostly the new generation, were shocked to see what this was about, we decided to create a detailed overview about this game so those who don’t know about it can have good knowledge about this.
Where To Play Pacman 30th Anniversary Game?
If you are planning to play Pacman 30th anniversary game, you can do so by clicking here.
The link that we have mentioned above is 100 percent free and it is generated by Google, which means it was released on the 30th anniversary of the game in order to remind people that it was once considered by many as a fun game.
How To Win Pacman 30th Anniversary Game?
Here are some tips that you need to keep in mind so you can win the Pacman 30th Anniversary game:
- If you find fruits on your screen, you want to eat them right away so you can increase your score.
- Try to gather all the dots.
- Try to collect more blue dots so you can disable the four ghosts that are trying to eat you.
- Collect blue dots so you can disable the ghosts, catch them and score more points
- Know all the strengths and the characteristics of the four ghosts in the game.
Note: Remember, you only get 3 lives in the game, so play it wisely.
Is Pacman 30th Anniversary Free?
The best thing about pacman 30th anniversary is that it is 100 percent free.
So if you’re planning to play this game, you can do so by simply visiting the link that we have listed above.
Remember, there are multiple websites on the internet that offer this game for free right now, so if you’re trying to find it, there are many platforms offering it right now.
What is Pac-Man’s real name?
The original name of Pac-Man from the game is actually Puckman.
The original name that was given to Pac-Man was actually Packman, which came from the Japanese word Paku that means chomp.
So basically, the game means chomping through everything that’s in front of him except the ghosts.
15 Interesting Facts About Pacman
Here are some interesting facts about the Pacman game that everyone loves playing up until this date:
- The original name that was intended for this game was actually Puckman.
- It only took over 1 year to make the Pac-Man game and it was released in 1980.
- In the beginning, the target audience for this game was girls, not boys.
- The inspiration behind the Pac-Man game was actually food.
- In the beginning, the ghosts in the game were first monsters, but were later known as ghosts.
- Each of the four ghosts that you can find in the Pac-Man game has a different personality.
- The person who created this game actually had no training or experience as a gaming programmer.
- The original creator of the Pac-Man game made no money from the game itself because he was working for a company when he made it.
- No one really expected the Pac-Man game to become so popular.
- Those who played the game actually spent over 1 billion in quarters during teh first 15 months after the game was released.
- The game was so popular that at one point the name became an economic term.
- More than 100,000 arcades that solely played Pac-Manwere sold in around 1 year after the game was released.
- Google made a special Doodle for Pac-Man on its 30th anniversary.
- The maximum score that you can get if you are planning to play Pac-Man is 3,333,360.
- In 1982, the Pac-Man board game came out.
These are just some of the many facts about Pacman 30th Anniversary.
Can You Download Pacman 30th Anniversary On Your Phone?
A lot of people are wondering if they can download Pacman on their phone, and the answer to that is yes, yes you can.
There are emulators on the internet that allow you to download and play the Pacman game on the device that you are using, which means all you have to do is download it, and enjoy the game.
If you want to download the official game, you can do so via the Google Play Store by clicking here.
Pacman 30th Anniversary Summary
The Pacman 30th Anniversary game is considered to be one of the best ones throughout history, and if you’re trying to play it you can do so by simply finding websites on the internet that offer them or by simply downloading the official game by Namco on Google Play Store.
Are you planning to play Pacman 30th Anniversary for nostalgia purposes? Let us know what your plans are by leaving a comment in the comments section below!
Similar article posted here:-