Most Commented Posts
Summer is the perfect time to show off your natural glow, but sometimes you need a little extra help achieving the perfect sun-kissed look. Airbrush tanning is a great way to achieve an all-over tan without having to spend hours in the sun. But before you book your appointment for airbrush tanning in OKC, there are a few things you need to know to ensure you get the best results.
- Exfoliate your skin
Before your airbrush tan, it’s important to exfoliate your skin to remove any dead skin cells. This will help the tanning solution to evenly adhere to your skin for a natural-looking finish.
- Shave or wax
If you plan on shaving or waxing before your airbrush tan, make sure to do so at least 24 hours in advance. This will give your skin time to recover and avoid any irritation.
It’s important to keep your skin hydrated before your airbrush tan. This will help to keep your skin from drying out during the tanning process.
- Avoid lotions and oils
Lotions and oils can create a barrier between your skin and the airbrush tanning solution, which can lead to an uneven tan. Make sure to avoid these products before your appointment.
- Wear loose clothing
After your airbrush tan, it’s important to wear loose clothing to avoid rubbing the tanning solution off your skin. This will help to extend the life of your tan.
When it comes to airbrush tanning, preparation is key! Here are our top 5 tips to help you get the most out of your airbrush tan:
- Exfoliate! Exfoliating your skin before your tan will help to remove any dead skin cells, giving you a smooth and even base for your tan.
- Shave or wax any unwanted hair. This will help the tan to evenly adhere to your skin, giving you a more natural-looking result.
- Make sure you are completely clean and free of any oils or lotions. These can create a barrier between your skin and the tanning solution, resulting in an uneven tan.
- Choose the right airbrush tanning solution for your skin type. If you have sensitive skin, opt for a hypoallergenic formula.
- Follow the instructions of your airbrush technician. They will know exactly how long to leave the solution on your skin for the perfect tan.
Now, you only need to find the best salon for airbrush tanning in OKC.